Exchange rates and Charges
About Us Money2India Europe - Money Transfer Services
ICICI Bank Germany is a branch of ICICI Bank UK PLC (The Bank, Company No. 04663024), a wholly owned subsidiary of ICICI Bank India (largest private sector bank in terms of asset). ICICI Bank UK PLC offers retail, corporate, investment and transaction banking services in the UK and Europe. The Bank delivers its products and services through branches located in UK in Antwerp, Belgium and Eschborn, Germany as well as through internet and telephone banking.
Being an EU passported branch, ICICI Bank Germany offers money transfer tracking services to users transferring money from all Eurozone to India.
Money2India facilitates inward remittances into India from over 17 Eurozone countries
- The product suite offers remitters in Eurozone, a host of low cost and innovative online as well as offline channels for sending money to India
- Money2India.eu is a tracking facility offered for Internet savvy remitters - a pioneering service launched in Europe and available across 17 geographies
- Payouts can be made to any receiver in India via a host of delivery channels like electronic credits into bank accounts at over 80,000 branches of 200 banks, Demand Drafts payable at over 3000 locations in India
- Customer service accessible through e-mail and phone
About ICICI Bank Limited
ICICI Bank is India's largest private sector bank with total assets of Rs. 6,461.29 billion (US$ 103 billion) at March 31, 2015 and profit after tax Rs. 111.75 billion (US$ 1,788 million) for the year ended March 31, 2015. ICICI Bank currently has a network of 4,050 Branches and 12,817 ATM's across India. The Parent and its subsidiaries offer not only comprehensive banking services in India, but also life insurance, general insurance, asset management, investment banking and private equity/venture capital. The Parent has a presence, through its subsidiaries, branches and representative offices, in 18 countries including India and which also includes North America, the UK and Continental Europe, the Middle-East, South Africa, South Asia and Hong Kong.
In 2000, the Parent was the first Indian banking company and the second bank from Asia to list on the New York Stock Exchange and currently has a financial strength rating of C- from Moody's Investors Service Limited (Moody's) and a long-term foreign currency credit rating of Baa2 from Moody's and BBB- from Standard & Poor's.
ICICI Bank is India's foremost technology bank and has pioneered Internet Banking in India.
- ICICI Bank is the first and the only Indian brand to be ranked as the 45th most valuable global brand by BrandZ Top 100 Global Brands Report, 2011
- ICICI Bank has been ranked 1st in the term money category (Term Deposits), from a list of 38 leading banks by the German magazine, Euro. Since commencement of business in 2008 in the German market, the bank has been certified 5 times by different German institutions including Stiftung Warentest (for Savings and Term Deposits)
- ICICI Bank ranks 10th in Fortune India's list of 50 most admired companies in India, 2013.
- ICICI Bank Limited has been conferred the Best Remittance Business award at The Asian Banker's International Excellence in Retail Financial Services 2013 Awards ceremony.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar, Managing Director & CEO ICICI Bank Limited, India, is the only Indian to be featured in the Dow Jones list of Most Influential Female Executives in the World of the last decade. She is ranked 12th in the global list.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar was awarded the Businessperson Of The Year 2012 by Business India. She is the first woman recipient of this award in 31 years.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar, MD & CEO, has been ranked as the most powerful business woman in India in the Forbes' list of 'The World's 100 Most Powerful Women 2013'